How does an an Easter Brunch for ("big" and little kids) alike sound? Planning brunches is one of my favorite tasks. There are so many options and ways to go.
Here is a menu that has already been planned with a client:
- Special Cocktails: Carrot Juice Mimosas, Bellinis, Kier Royals
- Beet and Dill Roasted Wild Salmon
- Snap Pea and Melted Leek Tartines
- Grilled Lamb Kebabs w/Spiced Yogurt
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
- Seasonal Berries w/Freshly Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Pull-Apart Buns
Plan an Easter Egg hunt for the young'uns and have several kid-friendly menu options... What does your brunch menu look like? Let's plan a menu that shouts, YOU!